There are two options if you would like to set up e-commerce integrations on the Production Plan:
Opt-into the Nineteenth Amendment Marketplace - this is free for Production Plan subscribers.
Integrate with your own e-commerce Shopify store
If you currently use a different platform to run your e-commerce and would like to integrate with your chosen e-commerce option, please contact us.
How to connect to Nineteenth Amendment
Connecting to Nineteenth Amendment's store is easy! Just submit your collection to our team and get a launch date. Everything else is handled by us!
Review the Nineteenth Amendment FAQs and process here
How to connect to your Shopify Store
If you are currently trialing a Shopify store or have not selected a Shopify plan, before you connect your N.A.bld account, please make sure you have set up your BILLING. Log into your store and go to SETTINGS > BILLING.
To connect your Shopify Store to N.A.bld, follow the steps below.
- Log into your Shopify Store at shopify.com
- Log into your N.A.bld app at app.nabld.com - NOTE: the email you use to log into your Shopify store MUST be the same email associated with your brand. For example, I log into my Shopify store with email@example.com and log into app.nabld.com with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigate to your Brand Info page
- Click on "CONNECT TO SHOPIF" button in the lower right on desktop or bottom of page on mobile view
- Enter your Shopify store name in the pop up window - NOTE: You do not need to include "myshopify.com" in the store URL.
- You will be redirected to your Shopify Store Apps page and asked to install the N.A.bld app. Please click the "Install App" button in the lower right.
- Since you are already subscribed to N.A.bld, you will not be charged a fee to install the app so the charges will be $0.00 dollars. Accept the terms to complete installation.
- When the installation is complete, you will be redirected to app.nabld.com and see the following confirmation screen
Your installation is all set!
How do I uninstall the N.A.bld app on my Shopify Store?
If for whatever reason you'd like to install the N.A.bld app from your Shopify store, simply go to your the apps page in your Shopify account and click "UNINSTALL". Please note, by installing the app, your orders will not longer automatically produce production orders for manufacturing and BOMs within app.nabld.com.
If you would like to uninstall the N.A.bld app from your Shopify store, you must navigate to your "Apps" tab within Shopify and remove the app manually by clicking DELETE.
Please note, if you created your N.A.bld account via the Shopify App, you must uninstall the app from your Shopify account to discontinue the subscription.
For more information on how to use the N.A.bld and Shopify together, visit our Shopify Integration Guide or contact us for details.